Nordic Bloc - $ POA
- Dimensions: Height = 915mm, Length = 1200mm, Width = 700mm
- Weight: 160 kg
- Mobility: Lifting Bar & Hidden non-marking wheels - two people recommended
- Work Surface: finely sanded 100mm thick Soild Jarrah or Tuart, Undercounter drip channel
- Base Structure in Marri
- Drawer: Soft close - European made & lifetime warrenty / Interior in AA grade plywood
- Custom Fixtures in milled stainless steel
- Maintenance: Base coated in natural orange oil / Clean with course salt - wipe with olive oil
- Uses: Feature kitchen island, Afresco food prep station, Drinks station
- Ergonomically friendly
Our Butchers Block is inspired by 8th Century, Old Norse, a time when timber was deeply integral to people's everyday lives, we imagine viking ships, heavy set forts, bold powerful structures. Raw strength and craftmenship. We draw from modern Scandinavian design to provide functionality and elegance.
Special orders are available by request, we understand that standard sizes may need to be adapted to suite customer requirements. Each Butchers Block is made to order.
Built-in-WA enjoy forming strong bonds with local businesses and also advocate for responsibly sourced timber.
We package and deliver our products Australia wide.
Orders: Please Email - Liam@built-in-wa.com
Liam Callaway - 049 8090 962